2023 ARCH FELLOWS PROGRAM
The 2023 ARCH Fellows Program Course led by directors George S. Chrysant, MD, Marc A. Sintek, MD, and Prashanth D. Thakker, MD will be held in conjunction to the 2023 ARCH Symposium. The course has been designed to provide current cardiology fellows foundational knowledge of interventional cardiology practices. Led by Faculty Experts, Fellows will hear didactic lectures, participate in small group case workshops to facilitate knowledge of complex PCI techniques, and gain hands on experience with heart anatomy through a mentored pig heart dissection. The course also features Rapid-Fire Interactive Case Review Session and exceptional opportunities to network with ARCH Faculty and Co-Fellows.
Current Interventional Cardiology Fellows and General Cardiology Fellows interested in Interventional Cardiology.
- Understand basic approaches to percutaneous coronary interventions including guide catheters, coronary wires and lesion preparation tools.
- Understand coronary physiology techniques and their application to current percutaneous interventions
Interpret basic intravascular ultrasound images including stent sizing, stent malapposition and under expansion and calcium distribution.
- Understand basic heart anatomy and its relation to current interventional cardiology procedures.
FULL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
Fellows attending the ARCH Fellows Program will be required to attend the ARCH General Sessions starting at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, April 12th – Friday, April 14th, all Fellows Hands-On Trainings and the Saturday, April 15th ARCH Fellows Course in order to be eligible for scholarship. Fellows will arrive on Wednesday before noon and depart on Saturday after the conclusion of the Fellows Course. Scholarship Includes:
- Complimentary ARCH Symposium Registration
- Airfare Reimbursement up to $500 to & from the conference (must arrive on Wednesday before noon and depart Saturday after the conclusion of the Fellows Course)
- Hotel Accommodations for 3 Nights
- Meals provided at the conference
- Approved Out of Pocket Expenses*
Space is limited, applications will be reviewed by the Program Director on a first come first served basis and candidates will be selected based upon applicant qualifications. Attendance at the ARCH General Sessions is required.
*Please refer to the ARCH Scholarship Guidelines below for important scholarship information & attendance requirements.