The Advanced Revascularization-Chapter XIII (ARCH) Symposium held in St. Louis is the nation’s premier interventional cardiology course specifically designed for the busy practicing physician and trainees. ARCH 2020 will focus on evidence-based data, newer technological advances, case-based discussions, tips and tricks in complex cases and innovative therapeutic strategies that will enable physicians to treat their patients with high-risk and complex coronary, peripheral vascular and structural anatomy.
Attendees will learn from experts on the use of novel techniques and interventional tools, new CTO techniques, hemodynamic support during high-risk coronary, peripheral and structural interventions and decompensated heart failure, structural heart disease interventions and novel intravascular and non-invasive coronary anatomy / physiology techniques. In addition, use of newer adjunctive imaging modalities to optimize coronary, peripheral and structural interventions outcomes will be presented. Newer treatment options for hypertension, imaging and the latest pharmacotherapy advances will be discussed.
Participants will observe live cases and hear from international experts who will present their data and share their expertise. With a strong emphasis on participant-faculty interactions, attendees will learn the latest advances in interventional cardiology.
A day will be dedicated for an electrophysiology / heart rhythm symposium which will focus on current and new diagnosis and treatment guidelines in the care and management of patients with arrythmias, heart failure and other issues impacting the electrical system of the body. Participants will learn about advances in device management, ablation techniques, appropriate use criteria and future developments in the field of cardiac electrophysiology.
2020 ARCH SYMPOSIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Avoiding and treating serious complications of coronary, peripheral and structural interventions.
- Describe the advances in interventional cardiology, heart failure and hypertension therapies.
- Discuss controversies and interventional dilemmas / focus on procedural strategies for success.
- Identify the expanding role of interventional cardiovascular procedures performed in office-based labs (OBL) and ambulatory surgical centers (ASC).
- Review the use and impact of adjunctive imaging modalities, IVUS, OCT, MRA and CT angiography.
- Learn tips and tricks for coronary, peripheral and structural interventions in technically difficult and high-risk subsets.
- Discuss electrophysiology – current and future diagnostic and treatment guidelines, device therapy, ablative techniques, review of new clinical trials, anticoagulation and heart failure treatment options.
- Define the use of percutaneous left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) in complex, high risk cases.
- Cardiothoracic surgery / structural heart combined session with live satellite case transmissions
- State-of-the-art talks from nationally recognized experts.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and course faculty.
- Fellows Course / Allied Health Professionals Symposium.
This course has been designed to meet the educational needs of Interventional and General Cardiologists, Electrophysiologist, Internists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, and Neurologists plus Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Ancillary staff.