The Advanced Revascularization-Chapter XIV (ARCH) Symposium held in St. Louis has been the nation’s premier interventional cardiology course specifically designed for the busy practicing physician and trainees.
This year ARCH 2021 will be held as a Hybrid Learning Experience.
LIVE: ARCH will have limited in-person attendance at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Louis. The course will hold heath and safety as a top priority, with socially-distanced seating in the ballroom, masks requirements, and sanitizing stations throughout the meeting space.
VIRTUAL: ARCH will be live-streamed for online attendance and participation via our live viewing web platform.
ARCH will continue to focus on evidence-based data, newer technological advances, case-based discussions, tips and tricks in complex cases, innovative therapeutic strategies that will enable physicians to treat their patients with high-risk and complex coronary, peripheral vascular and structural anatomy.
Attendees will learn from experts on the use of novel techniques and interventional tools, new CTO techniques, hemodynamic support during high-risk coronary, peripheral and structural interventions and decompensated heart failure, structural heart disease interventions and novel intravascular and non-invasive coronary anatomy / physiology techniques. In addition, use of newer adjunctive imaging modalities to optimize coronary, peripheral and structural interventions outcomes will be presented. Newer treatment options for hypertension, imaging and the latest pharmacotherapy advances will be discussed.
Virtual participants will be given the opportunity to chat live online with the esteemed faculty during the Q&A Sessions, along learning about the latest practices and technologies by visiting the Industry Virtual Suites.
2021 ARCH LIVE HIGHLIGHTS
- View multiple live cases to gain an understanding of the optimal treatment of serious complications of coronary, peripheral and structural interventions.
- Describe the advances in interventional cardiology, heart failure and hypertension therapies.
- Discuss controversies and interventional dilemmas / focus on procedural strategies for success.
- Identify the expanding role of interventional cardiovascular procedures performed in office-based labs (OBL) and ambulatory surgical centers (ASC).
- Review the use and impact of adjunctive imaging modalities, IVUS, OCT, MRA and CT angiography.
- Learn tips and tricks for coronary, peripheral and structural interventions in technically difficult and high-risk subsets.
- Define the use of percutaneous left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) in complex, high risk cases.
- State-of-the-art discussion / Q&A with National & International recognized experts.
ARCH has been designed to meet the educational needs of Interventional and General Cardiologists, Internists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, and Neurologists plus Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Residents, Fellows and Ancillary staff.